Neuro Linguistic Programming for Personal Development
Personal development is a lifelong process. It is a way for a person to assess their skills and qualities, consider his/her aims in life and set goals in order to realize and maximize own potential.
Maslow (1970) suggests that all individuals have an in-built need for personal development which occurs through a process called self-actualization.
If knowing where you want to be, and establishing your personal vision, is the first step in any personal development, the next step is to understand where you are now. From this point, you can work out which areas are likely to need some work to improve your skills and abilities. Being aware of your weaknesses enables you to take steps to start to address them.
NLP is a dynamic and generative learning experience with limitless possibilities for growth and expansion. It is a timeless skill that will evolve as you evolve, mature as you mature allowing you to create experience to match your script. A professional training that will change your life and the lives of those who know you. NLP is a universal ability that becomes a unique personal tool for each individual who practices and teaches it. A grounded, practical and dynamic approach to a highly successful living.
Albert Mehrabian’s Silent Messages: Implicit Communication of Emotions and Attitudes shows that, in communicating to a group of people, 55 per cent of the impact is determined by such body language as posture, gesture and eye contact; 38 per cent by tone of voice; and only 7 per cent by the things people say.
WHAT PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT WILL TAKE PLACE AFTER LEARNING NLP
1. It will develop clear, powerful thinking, will help you to master your emotions and concrete usable skills and techniques to keep you moving forward.
2. It will teach you different techniques to find innovative solutions to challenging situations. Help you to think out of the box solutions.
3. It will give you a deeper and grounded understanding of the unique skills and abilities that you possess and effective ways to use them.
4. It will enhance your personal as well as professional communication skills and business relationships and create endless opportunities to create meaningful life and find your purpose.
5. It will develop an enormous trust in yourself, your decision making ability, your beliefs, and your ability to change and adapt to your constantly changing environment.
6. NLP has very effective and powerful methods to determine what is useful and “not” useful in your life.
7. NLP develops a high level of understanding of the way we all communicate both verbally and non-verbally.
8. And believe me it will bring a positive approach to life that will bring you success in any area of focus.
9. NLP has proven methods and techniques to get yourself and others “unstuck” and keep life moving in positive and useful directions.
10. NLP gives you liberation from the traps of conditioned response and outmoded beliefs
11. You will realize that there are multiple areas of choice and possibility.
12. There are wide range of simple exercises developed by coaches to overcome nervousness and end self-sabotaging behavior.
13. In short, you will complete your training with a personal commitment to a “quality” life and tools and skills to harvest success wherever you seek it.
NLP is a sense of curiosity about the world, other people and themselves.
-How do we think?
-What do we feel?
-How is the world represented in our minds?
-Why do we behave as we do?
-Where do those habits and patterns come from?
As we follow this curiosity, we become aware of how things could be different, how we can change and how we ultimately have choices.
A final thought …
The question is – do you want personal development badly enough to invest in yourself? One thing is for sure, if you don’t do anything about your personal development then you won’t develop yourself and not much will change in your life. The choice is yours.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Happy Stories & Questions.